1. Three prudent meals a day at regular times and only one or two small non-sugary snacks.
2. Eat Breakfast everyday.
3. Get enough sleep (about 7 hours a night).
4. Never smoke and if you do try to stop.
5. Use alcohol only in moderation, if at all. (There are better ways to reduce disease risk)
6. Maintain a reasonable & healthy body weight.
7. Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise on most days.
8. Use a daily multi-vitamin.
9. Build your spirituality. (i.e. Pray & meditate each day.)
10. Maintain healthy relationships & social involvements.
Tip: Check off the things you are currently doing and congratulate yourself! Then look at the things you’re not and pick one and work on it. When this has become a regular part of your lifestyle take on another!
Author: Scott Larson